PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Flex: 3 Waterman's

AZBennett
March 2nd, 2015, 04:40 PM
My usual disclaimer here: I am not a professional pen restorer rather I am a self taught pen repairman. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and as much precision as I am able to accomplish. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified.

1. Waterman's 12 1/2 BCHR Eyedropper: This pen features a Waterman's Ideal New York EF right footed oblique nib that I find quite fascinating to write with but am quite a poor flex writer. The nib is easily flexible, providing quite a bit of variation and is nicely responsive. The barrel is in lovely condition strong imprint on the barrel and barrel end. The cap is heavily scratched from a prior owner though it still posts well and fits over the nib nice and snug - 75 USD [REMOVED DUE TO DAMAGE FOUND TO PEN AFTER LISTING]

2. Waterman's 92 Moss Agate - This super flex nib is STUNNING. Soft touches to the paper spread the tines and yet the nib is smooth and quick to respond to flex. Line variation is HUGE going from a fine with just the pen's weight to BBB+. The condition of this pen is excellent with a slight oxidation to the section being the biggest detractor. Minimal microscratches only visible through a loupe and the lever and clip are strong and free of plate loss - 120 USD [SOLD]

3. Waterman's Lady Patricia Persian - Another super flex nib that offers MASSIVE juicy line variation. The nib is gorgeous and extremely smooth, quite wet as well putting down amazing amounts of ink. The pen itself shows its age via barrel discoloration and section oxidation. There is a script monogram on the barrel that is very hard to read but not easily visible. Some plate loss and wear on the cap top and clip but the clip and lever are strong. - 85 USD [SOLD]

*Multiple pen purchase discounts available, including pens in other listings, PM for more information*

Payment via Paypal only
Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
March 2nd, 2015, 05:34 PM
Waterman's 92 Moss Agate ON HOLD pending payment

AZBennett
March 2nd, 2015, 08:57 PM
Waterman's Lady Patricia SOLD

AZBennett
March 3rd, 2015, 06:19 AM
Moss Agate 92 SOLD