PDA

View Full Version : Veruna Gajendra Ebonite Burgandy Swirl (Handwritten Review)

writingrav
August 20th, 2012, 11:33 AM

Size comparison: Twbi Vac 700 vs. Veruna Gajendra

FP_GaF
August 20th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Very nice review writingrav. This is indeed a huge pen! I mean, look at the TWSBI Vac! Like a pocket pen in comparison. Amazing.

What ink did you use? Looks very interesting.

writingrav
August 21st, 2012, 03:41 AM
Very nice review writingrav. This is indeed a huge pen! I mean, look at the TWSBI Vac! Like a pocket pen in comparison. Amazing.

What ink did you use? Looks very interesting.

Thanks. The ink is Noodler's Purple Heart

KrazyIvan
August 21st, 2012, 09:22 AM
Wow, that is one big pen. It speaks volumes that you can actually post that pen and still use it comfortably. Thanks for sharing.

Bogon07
August 21st, 2012, 06:45 PM
Neat review. That's a jinormous pen. With that 6ml capacity you could write a novel ! It would be handy travelling as you wouldn't need to fill it all that often.
You'd only get 4 or 5 refills from a 30ml bottle of ink.
Very attractive swirly finish that somehow reminds me of soapstone carving.

Xandra
October 14th, 2014, 11:28 PM
A pen Sith Lord needs to complete his previous transaction with grandmia before considering any other purchases.

amk
October 16th, 2014, 03:59 PM
That's rather lovely. I have a couple of pens from Varuna, one with, one without the German nib - I think the extra is well worth paying. (But then my German nib has also been nibmeistered, so it's a bit of an unfair comparison.) I think the pure ebonite construction makes them quite light for the size, compared for instance to Cross pens and Jinhaos which always seem to have a lot of metal in them and consequently weigh a ton.