PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Heart (Hannya) Sutra Sterling Silver, Reduced Price!

quinden
March 6th, 2015, 12:32 PM
(Duplicating this because I can't edit the title of the thread - sorry about that!)

I'm selling my Heart Sutra pen by Pilot - this is the model in sterling silver with the raised characters. I would never get rid of this pen if I did not have another. :)

It has a nice medium nib; date code is H777 (shown in one of the pictures). The nib is very smooth, but has some baby bottom, as it occasionally misses the start of a letter. It comes with a con-20 converter, but no box or papers. It has tarnished, but I have elected to leave the tarnish in place, as I think it adds some nice character. There are some very small blemishes on the Pilot logo on the cap top, but I could not get them to show up in photos.

I'm asking for $550 $500 or best reasonable offer for this pen. This includes priority shipping in the US via the USPS; I'm open to shipping internationally, but this will cost extra. If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing it, please email me at joshua.denby@gmail.com or PM me here. Thanks!

quinden
March 7th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Bump with a weekend price drop before it hits the bay. :)

quinden
March 10th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Bump!