PDA

View Full Version : My Hana Lamy Al Star Fountain Pen

grandmia
March 7th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Hi Guys

Here is another of my custom pens. I have called this the Hana ( flower ) Lamy Al Star fountain pen.
Do you like it , yes, no ?

http://youtu.be/9sNk5mLbUIA

Lady Onogaro
March 7th, 2015, 09:45 AM
I like it!

grandmia
March 7th, 2015, 09:53 AM
I like it!

Thank you, im sure it will not be to everybody's liking.

Crazyorange
March 7th, 2015, 06:03 PM
I like it too! Maybe you'll start a new trend with people redecorating their pens?

VertOlive
March 7th, 2015, 08:52 PM
I like it too! Maybe you'll start a new trend with people redecorating their pens?

Sometimes I take my Lamys apart and reassemble in different color combinations, but haven't taken the nail polish to them yet...

Very nice, grandmia!

tandaina
March 7th, 2015, 09:02 PM
I love it! :)

grandmia
March 7th, 2015, 11:43 PM

Mmmm! Im not sure. These take quite some time and effort to complete.

grandmia
March 7th, 2015, 11:45 PM

Sometimes I take my Lamys apart and reassemble in different color combinations, but haven't taken the nail polish to them yet...

Very nice, grandmia!
Thanks. Im not sure the nail polish would last with constant handling, although saying that it is something i have considered.

grandmia
March 7th, 2015, 11:45 PM
I love it! :)

Thanks, glad you like it.

erpe
March 7th, 2015, 11:50 PM
Nice idea. to avoid permanent staining problems with other pens I have already dedicated a black Safari with 1,9 to use with the J. Herbin gold dust inks. This takes it a step further to a perfect match :) .

earthdawn
March 7th, 2015, 11:50 PM
I think it's awesome !!!

It's not just that you customized or painted it or changed it up. You have created a piece of art.

I know this is something you should pursue and continue without a doubt.

You have a great eye for balance and a great technique for creating beautiful pens.

grandmia
March 25th, 2015, 03:23 AM
Nice idea. to avoid permanent staining problems with other pens I have already dedicated a black Safari with 1,9 to use with the J. Herbin gold dust inks. This takes it a step further to a perfect match :) .
Mmm a interesting idea, sounds good.

grandmia
March 25th, 2015, 03:25 AM
I think it's awesome !!!

It's not just that you customized or painted it or changed it up. You have created a piece of art.

I know this is something you should pursue and continue without a doubt.

You have a great eye for balance and a great technique for creating beautiful pens.
Thank you for your comments. Im not to sure about continuing as they are proving difficult to sell. I dont think people want to pay extra for the work involved. O well..

Sailor Kenshin
March 25th, 2015, 10:17 AM
WOW. That is gorgeous.

frees
March 25th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Awesome!!
http://viscalada.tk/33/o.png

grandmia
April 14th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Hi Guys...Thanks for the comments. No more Lamy pens will be done, the project has been cancelled due to lack of sales. Im sure ill come up with something else.