PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Franklin-Christoph Model 40 Pocket - Black/Cinnamaroon w/ steel Masuyama Broad Italic

kulnet
March 7th, 2015, 01:00 PM
edit: Sorry. I'm new here. I was just following the format I saw others using. I have edited the post accordingly so as not to offend others...

Franklin-Christoph Model 40 Pocket - Black/Cinnamaroon w/ steel Masuyama Broad Italic nib

Asking $100

Writes great. Works fine. Covered by lifetime warranty from Franklin-Christoph. I am only getting rid of it because I just don't use it as often as my other pens.

I realize that I am a new seller but I have bought and sold through eBay for years using Kulnet82.

Feel free to ask any questions.

heraclitus682
March 7th, 2015, 01:30 PM
Oh great this buyer paying paypal fees nonsense is starting here. Why don't you just post the price you want. I refuse to buy from someone that asks me to gift the money.

kbrede
March 7th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Oh great this buyer paying paypal fees nonsense is starting here. Why don't you just post the price you want. I refuse to buy from someone that asks me to gift the money.

+1

Ya, it's easy enough to just include it in the price, if it's *that* big a deal to the seller....
Kent

kulnet
March 7th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Yikes! Sorry! I'm new here. I was just following the format I saw others using. I have edited the post accordingly so as not to offend others...