PDA

View Full Version : Pen madness has got me

Newtonslife
August 22nd, 2012, 01:06 AM
Personally ,I blame it on that guy on You Tube, you know the one, the one from Holland :)
So Now I own.....Breath now John...

A number of roller ball pens, which maybe I wont mention here, Two Lamy Safaris,one TWSBI Smoke,One Waterman Perspective a Parsons essential a Platinum #3776 Century and more :blink:
So Hello From South London England

All the best John

writingrav
August 22nd, 2012, 03:35 AM
The fun has only just begun. The poorhouse is next :)

KrazyIvan
August 22nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
Welcome to the dark side. We have lots more where that came from.

dannzeman
August 22nd, 2012, 09:30 AM
Nice! Feel free to drop by this thread (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/919-FPGeeks-made-me-do-it%21) and blame us for your purchases. You'll find you're not alone. ;-)

Bogon07
August 22nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
Hi and welcome Newtonslife.
Only two Safaris so far !
Good luck with your self control especially when listening to the FPG podcast.

Greg Minuskin
August 22nd, 2012, 09:38 PM
This is a good madness, and you don't have to break the bank either!

Greg Minuskin
greg@gregminuskin.com
www.gregminuskin.com

Saintpaulia
August 23rd, 2012, 09:41 PM
Personally ,I blame it on that guy on You Tube, you know the one, the one from Holland :)
So Now I own.....Breath now John...

Ah, another victim of SBRE Brown! If he had not existed it would have been necessary to create him.

Greg Minuskin
August 25th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I have had a flood of orders for smooth stub Parker 51's since Stephan from Holland did that Youtube video on the one I sold him at the D.C. Pen Show.

Just ran out of 51 pens, now I am asking my pickers to find more to fill orders, thank you!

Greg Minuskin
greg@gregminuskin.com
www.gregminuskin.com

Saintpaulia
August 25th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I have had a flood of orders for smooth stub Parker 51's since Stephan from Holland did that Youtube video on the one I sold him at the D.C. Pen Show. Just ran out of 51 pens, now I am asking my pickers to find more to fill orders, thank you! Greg Minuskin
greg@gregminuskin.com
www.gregminuskin.com

+North Holland to be precise. Yes you owe SBRE a debt of gratitude for giving you some free advertising! What a guy!!