PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Flex: Eversharp Skyline Wet Noodle

AZBennett
March 12th, 2015, 07:24 PM
My usual disclaimer here: I am not a professional pen restorer rather I am a self taught pen repairman. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and as much precision as I am able to accomplish. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified.

Eversharp Skyline Standard, Black with Gold Filled Cap and Gold Derby - Pen features the absolute softest nib I have ever come across in a Skyline and only a few other nibs have come close to this one. Full wet noodle on this as it's nearly impossible to write the finest this pen has to offer when the tines flex with the pens own weight. Normal writing pushes past medium, then past broad into double broad, just a touch more pressure flexes even further. Max pressure I am willing to use pushes the pen past 2.5mm approaching the 3mm mark(see writing sample). The pen itself has the usual microscratches on the barrel and cap. The derby has a small dimple and was attached to the cap with some form of sealant. The clip and lever are strong and free of any major defects. A super flex, WET writer that will lay down tons of ink and allow for maximum line variation in a fountain pen. - 115 USD

Payment via Paypal only
Shipping included to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases and multiple pen purchases qualify for a per pen discount.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
March 12th, 2015, 07:58 PM
On hold pending funds verification