PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Budget Flex

AZBennett
March 21st, 2015, 12:20 AM
My usual disclaimer here: I am not a professional pen restorer rather I am a self taught pen repairman. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and as much precision as I am able to accomplish. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified.

1. Unbranded Silver and Black Swirl Celluloid Lever Filler w/Moore Maniflex Nib - This is a nice example of vintage celluloid. The pen itself is a slightly longer than a Demi size pen, but has some added girth to it. It features a lovely EF/F Moore Maniflex nib that is a perfect example of Vintage Semi-Flex. It allows for wonderful line variation up to BB+, and has what I call the perfect amount of wetness, allowing for proper ink flow but not flooding the nib and page. The pen is missing it's two cap bands, but is otherwise in lovely condition, writes nicely, clip and lever are strong and function properly. The nib is a tad bit scratchy but is to be expected on an XF nib. - 50 USD

Purchase both pens for 105 USD shipping included.

Payment via Paypal only
Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

jadehawk
March 21st, 2015, 12:29 AM
Pm sent..

AZBennett
March 21st, 2015, 12:31 AM
Unbranded BCHR w/Waterman's #5 nib on hold pending payment.

AZBennett
March 21st, 2015, 10:44 AM
Unbranded BCHR w/Waterman's #5 nib SOLD

AZBennett
March 23rd, 2015, 06:00 PM
Price drop on Unbranded Silver and Black Swirl Celluloid Lever Filler w/Moore Maniflex Nib to 45 USD + two 4ml ink samples through 3/29/15