PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, everyone!

Krista
March 21st, 2015, 04:59 AM
Just decided to place several of the letters and cards I received from this InCoWriMo under the glass on my dresser. I joined on a whim from the site itself, didn't even know anything about letter writing communities online. Definitely didn't know anything about fountain pens and seals being something utilized by anyone other than artists.

I extended the challenge to have what equals a letter or postcard out a day for as long as possible, simply because both writing and receiving letters was so enjoyable. And I think I have this community to thank maybe more than anything else for making the February challenge so amazing.

Carry on with your fabulousness!

(Assuming this attachment works, I made sure that the only address showing is my own.)

Scrawler
April 2nd, 2015, 05:45 AM
What a great idea.

Mags
April 3rd, 2015, 06:35 AM
Just decided to place several of the letters and cards I received from this InCoWriMo under the glass on my dresser. I joined on a whim from the site itself, didn't even know anything about letter writing communities online. Definitely didn't know anything about fountain pens and seals being something utilized by anyone other than artists.

I extended the challenge to have what equals a letter or postcard out a day for as long as possible, simply because both writing and receiving letters was so enjoyable. And I think I have this community to thank maybe more than anything else for making the February challenge so amazing.

Carry on with your fabulousness!

(Assuming this attachment works, I made sure that the only address showing is my own.)

What a difference that makes to a dresser top. Great idea to save memories as you have done.

Mags sent from my blackberry playbook using tapatalks