PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Flex Jade Jackwin LF and Navy Skyline Demi Rigid Fine

AZBennett
March 21st, 2015, 10:57 AM
My usual disclaimer here: I am not a professional pen restorer rather I am a self taught pen repairman. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and as much precision as I am able to accomplish. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified.

1. Eversharp Skyline Navy Demi - A classic pen in a classic color. This pen features a very firm EF/F nib that allows for little to no line variation. With that being said, it is a wonderful writer putting down a somewhat dry line of ink but it moves effortlessly across the page. There are a few small tool marks on the section from a previous owner and the derby has been glued into the cap. Besides these two small detractors there is minimal scuffs and no dings, dents, chips or cracks. There is minor brassing on the lever and clip from normal cap posting and pocket wear. - 45 USD

Payment via Paypal only
Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Insurance available upon request at the buyers cost.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
March 23rd, 2015, 06:04 PM
Price Correction on Jackwin to 65 USD

AZBennett
March 28th, 2015, 07:52 PM
Price Drop

AZBennett
March 28th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Free Shipping plus two 4ml Ink samples through Sunday 3/29/15 on either pen.

AZBennett
March 29th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Jackwin on hold pending payment

AZBennett
March 31st, 2015, 09:59 AM
Jackwin Sold
Skyline - 45 USD with Free Shipping to Continental United States through April 3rd.

AZBennett
April 20th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Combine with this pen: http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/10682-Vintage-Skyline-And-Streamliner-(1-Flex)
for 70 USD shipped