PDA

View Full Version : Look at all the purty MB inks I bought aka I hope my wife is not on this forum

lowks
March 24th, 2015, 09:37 AM
I walked across a MB boutique after work yesterday and yes I gave in to weakness ....

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/TfFZ4s2lWMZHc4IY1LRYqbqthloL2dVQW2oAqASSXfY=w855-h849-no

cwent2
March 24th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Luke - beware of the inky side.

BCDDiggler
March 24th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Well that should hold you... for a week? :D

KrazyIvan
March 24th, 2015, 01:15 PM
The power to destroy planets is no match for the dark side.

Crazyorange
March 24th, 2015, 04:20 PM
You're going to love the colors. It's all down hill from here....inks will call your name.

lowks
March 24th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Started with the grey and I love it! Now should I get more pens ....?

mikeal
March 24th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Started with the grey and I love it! Now should I get more pens ....?
Inks need pens, and vice versa. So the obvious answer is more of both!

lowks
March 24th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Indulge in the madness ...

FredRydr
March 26th, 2015, 08:28 AM
Look at all the purty MB inks I bought aka I hope my wife is not on this forum

Honey! I'm home!....WTF?? https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-hRhrjHJH33I/VQ762hXszrI/AAAAAAAAHgs/pNknoN5-tJ8/s800/DirtDOG.gif

Wife

lowks
March 26th, 2015, 08:32 AM
Husband: well well look at the guile of sbrebrown leaving his stuff here and running off again !

Bisquitlips
April 6th, 2015, 08:52 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was that only one that spent $100.00+ at a time on inks! Suddenly I am not alone!

earthdawn
April 6th, 2015, 10:47 PM
Sabotaged ,.....

The MB store closest to me is about 45 minutes. My girl was stopping at "that" mall on her way home so I say "Hey... can you stop in a get me a bottle of ink?"

She actually did NOT glance at the shelf packed to the edges with ink bottles and say anything sarcastic she only said "sure what ink?"

Before she changed her mind I called to see in the JFK was in stock... and oh course they sold out !!!!!!!!!

Being from NY I won't tell you what I said but it wasn't pretty!

jsolares
April 10th, 2015, 10:17 PM
I have more ink than i'll probably use in a lifetime, and I just can't stop buying..., I really like MB's inks, My favorite is einstein grey, i haven't opened the bottle of the permanent grey though, i'm really kicking myself for not buying da vinci red chalk online when i had the chance.

lowks
April 11th, 2015, 05:50 AM
Really hate the fact that your favourite ink can be discontinued at any time :(

Ian
June 5th, 2015, 10:35 PM
I'm surprised you were able to buy so much ink from the boutique. Almost every time I have gone to the San Francisco store looking for ink I have left disappointed. They don't seem to stock bottled ink very often. Poppy red is the only one I have able to buy when I've gone in for just ink. You picked four great colors.

lowks
June 5th, 2015, 11:06 PM
I'm surprised you were able to buy so much ink from the boutique. Almost every time I have gone to the San Francisco store looking for ink I have left disappointed. They don't seem to stock bottled ink very often. Poppy red is the only one I have able to buy when I've gone in for just ink. You picked four great colors.

Yeah not all the boutiques are the same. The one that I go to has a great collection, even their fountain pen collections are an eye opener.