PDA

View Full Version : Pen shops in Trieste

mislav
March 25th, 2015, 08:00 AM
Anyone familiar with pens hops in Trieste?

Does anyone know web address of shop on Piazza bella Borsa?

Thank you!

mislav
March 26th, 2015, 07:33 AM
Anyone?

The owner of the shop is well known Italian pen collector Enrico Lena. I can not find his web address...

cwent2
March 26th, 2015, 08:52 AM
Enrico Lena, owner of the Trieste pen store La Stilografica,

http://www.lastilograficamilano.it/

La Stilografica di Enrico Lena
P.zza Della Borsa 1
34121 Trieste
tel. 040-365928
fax 040-369863

hope this is useful

mislav
March 27th, 2015, 06:35 AM
Thank you for reply cwent2.

Address and name is correct, link is from Pen shop La Stilografica in Milano. this is also well known pen shop. Tamma family runs it.

Lena's shop is much smaller, but with tradition of almost 90 years of selling and repairing pens only. I doubt 4 persons can enter it in same time.

I was there few days ago and forget to ask email address... I would like to order few things before I visit them again.

rgperedo
March 29th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Thank you for reply cwent2.

Address and name is correct, link is from Pen shop La Stilografica in Milano. this is also well known pen shop. Tamma family runs it.

Lena's shop is much smaller, but with tradition of almost 90 years of selling and repairing pens only. I doubt 4 persons can enter it in same time.

I was there few days ago and forget to ask email address... I would like to order few things before I visit them again.

If and when you have this information please share. I have close family friends who live in Trieste and I visit from time to time. I would like to visit this shop. Thank you.

mislav
March 30th, 2015, 02:16 AM
No problem rgperdo, when I get it I will post it here. In worst case I will be there in May and ask e-mail address. Before that I will send him letter. Hope he will get it before I get there, but you never know with Italian post.