PDA

View Full Version : StarWalker-Extreme ScreenWriter

sourhayes
March 25th, 2015, 10:59 AM
This is my first post, and I hope it is okay I am asking about a non-fountain pen >.<. I was considering getting a fountain ink pen but I have just started getting into it and want to stick with cheaper options for now until I figure out what I like(and if I like it enough to spend more money on a nicer pen). But I did want a nice "regular" pen for now and I was looking at the StarWalker-Extreme ScreenWriter. It seems interesting that it can be used as a tablet stylus, and also use rollerball and fineliner refills. Was just wondering if anyone knows much about these or have any input on the topic. Thanks!

TAYLORPUPPY
May 11th, 2015, 11:03 PM
You are paying way too much money. Their technology is behind Adonits technology. Adonits best stylus is 75 dollars. I absolutely love to buy pens that are ridiculously expensive. But no fountain pen maker has made a stylus to compete with Adonit.

Bluecamp
May 21st, 2015, 08:49 PM
I have lots of fountain pens and my Starwalker Screenwriter is a terrific pen that I carry everyday. I don't use the screenwriter much but I do enjoy using the fineliner and rollerball. Its a beautiful pen and the little extra for the screenwriter is well worth it.