PDA

View Full Version : Praise of Pilot repair!

Emma
March 26th, 2015, 01:47 PM
The Pilot repair people in Florida are amazing!

I had been emailing with a woman named Holly Houser, working for Pilot USA, because my Pilot Vanishing Point Raden had a crack on the cap near the clip. I had never sent in the warranty card because the person who bought it for me was a life guard and ruined the receipt, so I wasn't sure if they would help me, or if I would be charged (which I would have been fine with).

I mailed it in to
Pilot Pen Corporation of America
Attn: Namiki Repair
3855 Regent Blvd.
Jacksonville, Florida 32224

http://pilotpen.us/customer-service (This is the link where I first got in contact with them).

It took them about three weeks (exactly what they said it would take on average), where I didn't hear anything from them. Finally, I got an email saying that they had sent it back to me, and it would be arriving the very next day! I got it today, and it's absolutely perfect! The note they sent said they replaced the cap and the barrel (which is pretty much the whole pen on a vanishing point) because of scratches on the barrel (even though those didn't bother me), and they returned the box I sent it in, AND they sent the pen back in a beautiful new box! All of this was for no charge, not even for shipping it back.

If you ever have a problem with a pilot pen, definitely send it to the Pilot company in Florida, even if you aren't sure they'll be able to do anything, because they are the best!

John Martinson
March 29th, 2015, 02:42 PM
We have had several customers in the past who experienced great customer service from Pilot Pen. They truly keep their word in repairing product, regardless of how old it is, too.