PDA

View Full Version : Pen Posse Sacramento, Ca - 4/18/15 - Yea, The Wedding Is Over

ac12
March 29th, 2015, 09:46 PM
Pen Posse, Sacramento

Saturday 4/18/15 at 1:00pm.

at

JR Pem's Smokin' BBQ
www.JRPemsBBQ.com
158 N. First St.
Dixon, Ca 95620

(posted for Steve Curnow)

RayCornett
April 17th, 2015, 11:11 AM
The heading is a little misleading isn't it?lol
Sacramento and Dixon are about 25 miles apart :)

AltecGreen
April 17th, 2015, 08:21 PM
We live in California. I drive 25 miles on a weekend to have a bowl of Ramen and then go home.

Farmboy
April 17th, 2015, 09:11 PM
We live in California. I drive 25 miles on a weekend to have a bowl of Ramen and then go home.
You need to work on your logistics. I got a buddy to drive half way across a continent to buy me a few pens...

AltecGreen
April 17th, 2015, 09:46 PM
You need to work on your logistics. I got a buddy to drive half way across a continent to buy me a few pens...

We do have someone coming to the Posse tomorrow who just flew in from Singapore just for the pen posses this weekend.

Farmboy
April 17th, 2015, 10:33 PM

We do have someone coming to the Posse tomorrow who just flew in from Singapore just for the pen posses this weekend.

This reminds me. Didn't you say someone in Sacramento needed a part for either a red-band 51 or Parker 21?

ethernautrix
April 18th, 2015, 12:26 PM
I attended a Pen Posse in Minneapolis - when I lived near Pen Posse Unofficial Headquarters (that would be Peter's Cafe in Millbrae). Bonus was getting to enjoy INK before it closed.