PDA

View Full Version : Meet Up for NJ Pen Club Charter

thoddomas
April 2nd, 2015, 09:29 PM
So, I got to thinking the other day that it would be awesome if we could have a pen club based in our own Garden State.

I'm looking to charter a club that will meet regularly in New Jersey and would like all interested parties to contact me. We would host meetings somewhere in Central NJ and have activities planned such as calligraphy seminars, write-ins for National Novel Writing Month, nib grind/smoothing workshops, ink samplings, pen trunk shows, teach kids how to write cursive and so on and so forth. With Goldspot Pens' backing and access to dozens of top pen & ink brands, this pen club can be enabled to do all of these things and be a valuable asset to the local community of pen enthusiasts.

We'd love to plan a first meeting and get a feeler for how many in the area are interested in participating and being a part of this club. We still haven't determined the where and the when, because we would like to plan it around the availability of those who are looking to join.

Interested parties should e-mail me direct at tom@goldspot.com with your name, the town you're hailing from and when would be a good date/time for you to attend a pen club meeting.

If you know of other folks who would like to also attend, please feel free to spread the word and have them get in touch with me.