PDA

View Full Version : Thinning the Herd. Yard-O-Led, Visconti, Sheaffer, Pelikan, Easterbrook.

HeresyHammer
April 8th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Dear FPGeekers,

Up for your consideration are a few pens for sale. I'm thinning the herd as the title says. These pens were not part of my daily rotation. They have been inked once or twice. For the remainder of the time, they have been stored away in their boxes, if I have them. Please review the photos carefully and send any questions you may have. All pens are in gently used condition. All prices include US domestic (lower 48) shipping via USPS Priory with tracking number. Thank you and PM me if interested.

Antique Easterbrook Dip-Less pen (Although not a fountain pen, a fantastic collectable) Excellent condition. Comes with box, instructions, original tissue paper, pen, inkwell, and 2668 nib. (Although the picture shows the pen with the 2048 flex nib, the pen will come with its original 2668 nib.) $80.00

(Sold) Late 1980's W. Germany Pelikan 400. 14k medium wet nib (sings when making right to left stroke). Clear ink window. The piston moves fine, but could be greased. It feels a little stiff. I believe the top of the cap was glued by a previous owner (I cannot remove the ring to reposition the logo and didn't want to force it.) No box included. $80.00

(Sold) 1995 Sheaffer Targa Ultramarine Blue Swirl with 23k Gold Plating. 14k gold inlaid medium nib. Inked once and stored. Comes with original box and sleeve, pen, cellophane wrap, two cartridges, converter, booklet. $100.00

Yard-O-Led Retro Grand. Inked twice and stored. 18K broad nib. Sterling Silver section and accents. Comes with original box, sleeve, instructions, and polishing cloth. $300.00

(Sold) Visconti Opera Elements, Amber. Inked twice and then stored. Comes with box. Please note, this pen was sent to Pendleton Brown to be tuned and converted to an italic. 23k Palladium medium (italic) nib. $275.00

HeresyHammer
April 11th, 2015, 09:12 AM
The Visconti Opera Elements has been sold. The other pens are still available. PM me if interested. Thanks.

HeresyHammer
April 20th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Prices reduce by by 15-20% from original posting. PM me if interested or make me an offer!

lowks
April 25th, 2015, 05:53 AM
This is not meant to bump this post, but just to say how much it was a pleasure doing business with HeresyHammer! He made numerous trips to the post office just to make sure he got the right and the best postage for me to send the Targa to Malaysia. He gave me the benefit of the doubt when he was not sure about what I said and made another search / trip to the post office. Doing business with HeresyHammer is highly recommended. Thank you again, looking forward to spending some quality time with my new Sheaffer.