PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Flex: Wahl #0 Nib Gold Ringtops

AZBennett
April 9th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Disclaimer: I am a self-trained pen repairman who's been about this business for the better part of a year now. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and precision. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified. Questions are always welcome. Discounts are available on all multiple pen purchases over 75 USD.

1. Wahl-Eversharp Gold Ringtop #0 Semi-Flex Nib - This is a stunning pen with no major flaws. It features straight lines in the gold, very few microscratches or scuffs. No monograms, dents or loss of gold. The nib is a wonderful XF-BB+ vintage semi-flex nib that flexes from XF-F/M with normal writing pressure. With normal pressure throughout the writing process you can see the lovely swells of ink going to approx. 1.8mm. The pen is an absolute dream to write with though it is a bit small for my hands, but it will make a fine writer for someone to write calligraphy or Spencerian. - 80 USD

2. Wahl-Eversharp Gold "Greek Key" Ringtop #0 Flex Nib - Another stunning example of a small full flex pen. It features pronounced lines in the "Greek Key" pattern, a real classic. It has no major flaws: monograms, dents, or loss of gold. There are minimal light microscratches and scuffs as per usual for a pen of this ones age. The nib is rather wet making this pen write closer to a Medium than Fine, but it will write a Fine line with light pressure. Normal pressure flexes the nib easily to mediium/broad. Continued normal pressure flexes from F-BBB+ out to 2.0mm laying down wonderful thick lines. Another dream pen to write with even though its a bit small for my hands. - 100 USD

Purchase both pens for 175 USD plus free shipping to Continental United States

Payment via Paypal only
Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.