PDA

View Full Version : Huge list of pens for sale (Spring cleaning)

tandaina
April 9th, 2015, 09:22 PM
I am cleaning house. Pens I don't use, even if I love them, are going. This is the first cut, the next cut will probably be deeper. I'm a user, not a collector and I've got a collection forming. So I have a whole raft of pens for sale. All prices include USPS Priority mail shipping within the United States. I can do better pictures of any pens you are interested in if that's helpful.

1. Visconti Ragtime 20th Anniversary Limited Edition. New in box, inked once and nib ground to a lovely "butterline" stub by Pendleton brown. (Just doesn't fit my hand well, too big.) Comes with box, papers, ink, etc. $450.
[s]2. Montblanc 334 1/2. Wartime pen with imprinted finial, etched cap bands and steel OB nib. In good shape, fully working, nice writer. Steel nib rather soft. I've just got too many similar to it, this deserves to be in a collection. $200
3. Pelikan 100 Tortoise with fine semi-flex nib. Restored by Rick Propras. I just don't use this pen, beautiful as she is, I think it is just too valuable. $600
[On HOLD]4. Pelikan P30. Piston filler in good shape, OB nib, sticker still on the barrel (though hugely faded from self ware). $75
[s] 5. Shaeffer abalone (demi size) - stub nib by Pendleton Brown, restored by Pendleton. Fun little pen, very pretty, I just don't like lever fillers. $35.
[s]6. Sheaffer Lifetime. White dot, lovely M/F nib. Fully restored filling system. Unused since restoration, lovely green striations and a long gold cap band. $50.
7. Waterman 42 safety pen. Semi-flex fine nib. Restored, new corks. Gold scrolled band engraved VMB. $65.
[s]8. Waterman 12 eyedropper. EF semi-flex nib. Chocolate brown color, crack in cap lip. $40.
9. Waterman 92 v in pretty red celluloid (I think that's celluloid). Nice little writer, working. Nib is soft, but not "flexible". $35.
10. Lamy Al-Star Pearl finish (limited edition color) 1.1 stub nib. $65.
[s]11. Schulfreund - Mysterious old German piston filler. Works. Steel nib. Get it free with the purchase of any other pen!
[ON HOLD]12. Osmia 661 OBB nib. Beautiful writer. Piston restored within last two years. $100.
13. The Tower Queen - (Tower was a sub-brand of Soennecken) M nib (14k). Rare pen put back together by Ron Zorn. Beautiful herringbone ink window. $200.
14 & 15 - Two no name German pens restored by a forum member. First is lovely chased pattern on the pen body, second is smooth but has three fancy cap bands. Identical clips, both have semi-flex nibs. Fun pens! $30 each or $50 for both.
[s]16. Champion - Another unknown German pen. Button filler with a 3EF nib. Finest I've ever seen. Odd duck. But very pretty material. $30.
17. Green striped Eagle with a fun little full flex nib. One of my first restoration projects. Glitters constantly from J Hebrin ink use at Christmas but doens't stop it from writing well. ;) $30.
[s]18. TWBSI 580 in Rose Gold (m nib) - $40
[s] 19. TWSBI 540 with a Pendleton butterline stub with angel wings (seriously cool nib!) $55. (No cracks or any other issues with this pen, it has worked great for me.)
[s]20. Noodlers' Ahab with a Goulet stub nib. Free with any other pen purchase or $20 on its own.
21. Picasso (Chinese pen brand) in white with M nib. Well balanced, very classy looking pen and writes well! $10 (to cover shipping or free with another pen).

(Visconti)

(And the rest)

lowks
April 9th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Trying to make a case for the osmia ... do you send to Malaysia ?

lowks
April 9th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Also what filling system does the lifetime have ?

tandaina
April 9th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Shipping to Malaysia would be pretty pricey. I can price it if you like but not included in price of pens.

tandaina
April 9th, 2015, 09:40 PM
Lifetime uses a Vacuum filler. Rectored by Ron Zorn.

oldstoat
April 11th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Hi; tried to send a pm but your mailbox is full
I'm happy with the shipping cost

tandaina
April 11th, 2015, 11:37 AM
Sorry will send you another PM. I've only got 66 messages in there of the 100 allowed so I'm not sure why it said it was full.

Ceit
April 11th, 2015, 06:47 PM
Hi I am interested in the Edel with the strips and the green Flex next to it.

tandaina
April 11th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Sent you a PM. :)

Viktaurian
November 27th, 2018, 07:11 AM
Hello, Wanted to connect with you for Tower Queen.

Would you be able to DM me with pictures of the pen on my email - vaiby at out look dot com

Best Regards,
Viktaurian

Chrissy
November 27th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Hello, Wanted to connect with you for Tower Queen.

Would you be able to DM me with pictures of the pen on my email - vaiby at out look dot com

Best Regards,
Viktaurian
Please note these pens were advertised for sale in April 2015. If I was you I would remove my email address from the message

pajaro
November 27th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Seller not active since last December (2017).