PDA

View Full Version : Are there any budding artists out there who can colour in a picture postcard?

Chrissy
April 10th, 2015, 07:53 AM
I saw someone on here say that they liked to colour in postcards and pictures, but sadly I can't remember who it was.

I have this one of an Owl that I would love to send to someone who can make it look pretty amazing rather than it just being a black and white card. Sadly I don't have that gift and it's just sitting there reminding me that I don't.

Does anyone want it? Sorry about the picture. I just put it on my desk in front of me and took a photo with my little snap camera

lowjax
April 10th, 2015, 08:50 AM
Very nice picture, but sadly, my coloring skills haven't improved since 1st grade. I'm sure someone could make that look beautiful.

Chrissy
April 10th, 2015, 08:51 AM
You and me both, Jeff :)

RayCornett
April 10th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Id be interested in taking a stab at it but I am in the US. Are you wanting it sent back to put on your desk?

faithdonna
April 12th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Oh wow. Is that by Johanna Basford? Love her work. Did you want it colored then sent back to you?

Chrissy
April 12th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Sorry, it was remiss of me to not give the information from the back.

Yes, it is Johanna Basford from Secret Garden published in 2014 by Laurence King Publishing.

It was not my intention to have it sent back to me after it was coloured, although that was a very kind thought.

I'm happy to send it to someone who wants to colour it in and do whatever they like with it. US is not a problem. Thinking about it I might need to send it in an envelope

faithdonna
April 12th, 2015, 08:47 PM
If you're okay with snailmail to the Philippines, I would love to have it to color.