PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Zerkall Butten Paper source

Tracy Lee
September 1st, 2012, 02:49 PM
Hi all! Many years ago I bought an expensive box of this German (?) Paper, Zerkall Butten. I LOVE this paper with my fountain pens, and the lined envelopes are wonderful too. I have been rationing, though, because I have not been able to find a source to buy more. This box (including a pi ture for you) is probably 10 years old, purchased at Flax in San Francisco on a business trip (cool store, by the way). Anyone ever see this anywhere or know of a source? I have Googled and Googled and have had little luck. Anything you might know is welcome, and thanks!

elderberry
May 16th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Hi Tracy,

(And hi everyone else, just registered :D)
I am aware this thread is pretty old but maybe you're still looking for Zerkall paper or someone else is? In any case, Zerkall is now being distributed by the relatively large company Roessler as Roessler-Buetten or Roessler-Zerkall. The packaging of the A4 sheets looks like this: [URL="Roessler Zerkall"]http://www.papierfischer.com/schreibwaren/rossler-papier-zerkall-butten-briefblock-40-stk-din-a4-matt.html/URL], there are also cards, envelopes etc. and they look exactly like some loose Zerkall paper I bought 2 years ago, the same watermark and everything. It's pretty widely available here in Germany but I guess it wouldn't be much of a problem to inquire for shipping to the US. I'd be happy to help with translation if needed.
Barbara

Tracy Lee
May 16th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Barbara, I love you!!! :-)