PDA

View Full Version : Inkapalooza

Laura N
April 10th, 2015, 08:13 PM
We are getting ready to move, meaning I need to downsize my inks. Please see below for particulars and prices before shipping. PM me with any questions, or email me if you have my email.

Pilot Iroshizuku - each approximately ⅔ full - $10

Chiku-rin [SOLD]
Tsuki-yo [SOLD]
Yama-budo [SOLD]

Pilot Blue Black - 70 ml, nearly full - $9

Montblanc

unidentified blue black in an older shoe bottle — probably 75% full -- SOLD - $5

these are approximately 85-90% full (see photo, noting for reference that the Permanent Blue was used only once or twice)
Permanent Blue - $14
Burgundy Red - $10
Corn Poppy Red -- SOLD - $10
Irish Green - $10 -- SOLD
Lavender Purple - SOLD -- $10 (this is the original out of production version, not the current version)

and, perhaps, Ink of Joy, out of production, nearly full -- SOLD -- $35 (selling for $45 on eBay full)

Diamine 150th Anniversary

Carnival Red - nearly full - $8
Regency Blue - approximately half full - SOLD -- $5

Waterman

Blue Black - full -- SOLD - $5 each
South Sea Blue - approximately 90% full-- SOLD - $4
Purple - approximately 80% full - $4

Lamy

Neon Coral - approximately 90% full -- SOLD - $5
Blue Black — full — this is the out of production iron gall formula - $10

Sailor

Jentle Grenade — full — out of production -- SOLD — $12
Sei Boku Pigmented Blue Black — nearly full -- SOLD — $12
Kobe No. 1 Rokko Green — approximately 80% full -- SOLD — $11
Kobe No. 38 Kitanozaka Night Blue — nearly full -- SOLD — $12
Kobe No. 46 Nagisa Museum Bluish Grey — nearly full -- SOLD — $12

Rohrer & Klingner Salix — full — $7

Caran D’Ache

Sunset — full — out of production -- SOLD — $18
Saffron — full — out of production -- SOLD — $18

Pelikan Edelstein Turmaline — full — out of production -- SOLD — $18

J. Herbin 1670

Red — the original, with gold flecks! — now out of production — approximately 90% full -- SOLD - $20
Blue — the original Bleu Ocean, without gold flecks! — now out of production — approximately 80% - 90% full-- SOLD — $12

Pharmacist’s Iron Gall Ink — nearly full

Darkening Absinthe -- SOLD — $15
Oriens-Occidens -- SOLD — $15

Boilerplate: Shipping is additional. Ink will be carefully packed, and if I have the ink box I’ll send that, too. I estimate that shipping will be $6 to $15, depending on package weight and your US zip code. I will prioritize buyers who want multiple bottles. Ink is not returnable, just like in stores. If you click on a photo, it should take you to my photobucket, where there are a few more photos of some of the ink.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/mochasolo/For%20Sale/Inks/DSC_0961_zpsalqdlpju.jpg (http://s65.photobucket.com/user/mochasolo/media/For%20Sale/Inks/DSC_0961_zpsalqdlpju.jpg.html)

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/mochasolo/For%20Sale/Inks/DSC_0953_zpsy4bqcozg.jpg (http://s65.photobucket.com/user/mochasolo/media/For%20Sale/Inks/DSC_0953_zpsy4bqcozg.jpg.html)

broadoblique
April 10th, 2015, 08:45 PM
I just sent a pm for ink!

blazingthrough
April 10th, 2015, 10:57 PM
PM sent. :)

mtnbiker62
April 10th, 2015, 11:09 PM
PM sent.

caribbean_skye
April 11th, 2015, 06:44 AM
pm sent. [emoji4]. i obviously need to be quicker on the draw (MB lavender purple). off to a workshop of sorts

KBeezie
April 11th, 2015, 08:31 AM
*twiddles thumb in anticipation of PM*

Edit: well that's a bust.

naimitsu
April 11th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Oh well. There goes the ones I was interested in!

Jon Szanto
April 11th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Items are seeming to be moving well, this is all good! <bump> Hell, the thread was worth it just for the pic of the MB LGBT Ink Set.

Laura N
April 11th, 2015, 04:40 PM
Items are seeming to be moving well, this is all good! <bump> Hell, the thread was worth it just for the pic of the MB LGBT Ink Set.

Thank you!!!! Did you notice the rainbow order of those inks? I couldn't resist. :)

Jon Szanto
April 11th, 2015, 04:45 PM

Thank you!!!! Did you notice the rainbow order of those inks? I couldn't resist. :)

It filled me with Pride.

KBeezie
April 11th, 2015, 06:11 PM

I might actually have to go out and buy Irish Green just cuz of your presentation...

Laura N
April 13th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Thank you to all buyers. Your inks are in the mail.

Except for the one order where we're waiting for a box, but that buyer knows. :)