PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY SALE PART TWO THE $100 AND LESS SALE

Rick Krantz
April 10th, 2015, 11:09 PM
So, we're doing something different this weekend... two sales, with a price partition... This one is $100 and less on items contained, and the other one is the $50 and less sale. Lot of great pens, some are relisted and reduced in price. Check out each one, combine shipping to save some money.

One note, I have been having a huge time of getting pens to people, meaning the USPS has slowed down with the ship times. Where they say two days, I am seeing 5 days. Keep this in mind, if you are US domestic, add $2.00 I'll ship you priority.

ALL pens rebuilt, unless otherwise noted, 1 year warranty.

Okay, payment, paypal preferred, square if you catch me in the right mood.

shipping, US domestic, $5.00 (add $2 for priority), International $10.00

First I want it email to ckrantz3@msn.com gets it. Payment expected within 24 hours, please.

Okay.. enjoy... left to right.....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/april11/april11sale1.jpg

A Waterman 52 in discolored chocolate brown BCHR, nice gold filled band lever fill, 14K fine flexible waterman #2 nib, call it medium plus flex. ITEM PRICE $75

B no name in an awesome woodgrain more mottled hard rubber. great looking pen, lever fill, nickel plated clip, some trim wear, clip is loose, but not horrible. great thing about this one is the nice fine flexible warranted 14K fine point nib. I cannot guarantee the life of the clip. it appears to be a later addition, but period correct. if you like flex, you are going to like this one. ITEM PRICE $100

C Mont Blanc 38 ballpoint pen. new refill, weird clip actuator. cool 60's era. nice item. ITEM PRICE $65

D Parker Vacumatic in golden pearl laminate. earlier two tone fine firm 14K vacumatic nib, some wear to masking. nice pen overall, great clarity, ITEM PRICE $70

E Gold Medal set, circa 1940's, new never inked. crystal clear visulated section. lever fill, pencil is stuck. no warranty. cannot be returned if inked. 14K medium point gold medal nib. Awesome time capsule condition. ITEM PRICE $60

G Gem coin filler in BCHR (coin filler, like a lever filler, instead of a lever, you stick a coin in the slot to press the pressure bar to fill) nice GEM 14K marked fine point flexible nib. period correct accommodation clip, great pen. ITEM PRICE $60

H Sheaffer snorkel pneumatic style filler, set, nice marked "Best Wishes Thule Airmans Club" M4 conical palladium silver medium nib, new o rings and seals, pencil works, great piece of history. ITEM PRICE $65

I Sheaffer snorkel pneumatic style filler, nice writing Sheaffer 5 medium (plus....) nib. I like how this one writes so much, it was priced a little higher than the others... great nib.... new o rings, seals, love this one... writes awesome. iTEM PRICE $55

J Sheaffer 444 stainless fountain pen, inlaid alloy nib, broad point, new converter, awesome pen, super clean. ITEM PRICE $60