PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY SALE PART THREE THE $100 AND MORE SALE

Rick Krantz
April 11th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Screeech....................................... something's missing!!!!!!

So, we're doing something different this weekend... three sales now, with a price partition... This one is $100 and more on items contained, and the other two are the $50 and less sale, or the $100 or less sale. Lot of great pens, some are relisted and reduced in price. Check out each one, combine shipping to save some money.

One note, I have been having a huge time of getting pens to people, meaning the USPS has slowed down with the ship times. Where they say two days, I am seeing 5 days. Keep this in mind, if you are US domestic, add $2.00 I'll ship you priority.

ALL pens rebuilt, unless otherwise noted, 1 year warranty.

Okay, payment, paypal preferred, square if you catch me in the right mood.

shipping, US domestic, $5.00 (add $2 for priority), International $10.00

First I want it email to ckrantz3@msn.com gets it. Payment expected within 24 hours, please.

Okay.. enjoy... left to right.....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/april11/april11sale3.jpg

F Parker Jack knife safety #20 1/2 BCHR new never used. It came to me without a clip, which is correct, but I added the nickel clip. the pen has rubber dust inside the inner cap, and is mint fresh. Hs a nice semi flex medium lazy "Z" lucky curve #2 nib. button filler, crisp imprints, crisp chasing, no sac has been replaced or installed. if you wish to use this one, then you can service it, or have it serviced. This is a time capsule. pristine for the collector ITEM PRICE $200

K Parker thrift or moderne depression era pen in green and bronze. nice color, button filler, nice writing parker pen fine 14K nib. these are collectible, and fun pens, nice overall condition. ITEM PRICE $125

L Parker 51 set in gray 1943 date code, with coin silver caps. This set has the most perfect caps in regards to rhodium plating I ever encountered. just a spot of tarnish otherwise minty fresh. Pen has been rebuiilt, fills, writes, with a fine 14K nib, pencil functions as it should. note on color variation, Parker used lucite for the pen manufacture and celluloid for the pencll, hence you find early examples strangely discolored as such. Anyway, it is a pristine set, perfect coin silver caps. HArd to find $225

M Parker Duofold, UK version. this pen came to me new never used, without a nib. I happened to have a nib, it is a left oblique (shaped like my left foot anyway, lol) I have dipped it, and it is neat. Price tag on side, super crisp pen. ITEM PRICE $125

N1 and N2 Conklin Endura oversize in woodgrain. So in the last few weeks, I got two of these, go figure. Both have some condition issues, but both are superb writing pens.

N1 is a bit darker, which is cool, it has mild fade/discoloration, but overall is very attractive. It has several tiny cap cracks, that are fairly tight, and is typical of the material and age. lever pin on barrel is perfect, no cracks. large Endura 14K fine (maybe extra fine) nib, writes nice, bit too fine for my liking. light trim brassing, most pronounced on clip, light line on cap band (scratch) The pocket clip is not parallel with the barrel, meaning it leans to the left about 45 degrees if you look at it from the cap top down, it sounds weird, and I can't figure out how to remedy it, and it honestly is hard to notice, unless you know what to look for, but needs to be mentioned. This is just an old pen that writes nice, and is willing to give it's new owner a good many years of service. priced according to condition. ITEM PRICE $150

N2 is more attractive, has a greater deal of red, and is not faded. the cap cracks are a bit more pronounced, and the brassing is heavier on this one. Overall, this one writes better for me, it is still a fine, but not closer to extra fine as the previous pen. lever pin on barrel is perfect, large endura 14K fine nib. Not much else going on, both pens have thier pluses and minuses. ITEM PRICE $150

O Wahl Signature pen in oversize. true signature model, with "Dart" chasing to hard rubber. real superb example, out of my collection, I found a better example, beleive it or not. This one has a fine point Wahl Signature Pen 14k nib, which is huge. tiny bit of barel perceptible edge brassing to clip, this pen is in great condition. chasing is great, showing a minimum of wear. It was hard to find a better example, and I thought this one was pretty prime, but I don't need two of them. ITEM PRICE $250

P Sheaffer sterling hand engraved ringtop lever fill, nice little pen, rare. self filling nib, had some flex, I did nothing to the surfaces, it shows some tarnish, I do believe someone cleaned it some. It is a great pen, I only ever had three sterling sheaffers, they are much harder o find than their gold filled counterparts. ITEM PRICE $175