PDA

View Full Version : Pen Chalet rocks !!! ~ Ron does what it takes.

earthdawn
April 11th, 2015, 10:38 PM
So many know I jumped on the Easter sale at Pen Chalet and took advantage of the 15% discount that was on top of the 40% off on the Platinum 3776 series ... a Shoji to be exact :)

So I realized Sunday night that the excitement made me forget to look through the site for whatever else I might want.. err... need. So I went back in and ordered 2 bottles of ink and the new Field Notes.

Monday arrives and my pen is here ... YEA !!!! But I say to myself that I can be adult enough to wait for the new ink and use that for the new pen. I was able to hold off but when Wednesday arrived the ink did not. I tracked it and it said the package was never scanned in. It showed the label was made and that the PO was waiting for it. I waited till Thursday and emailed Ron @ Pen Chalet to let him know. When he saw it was never even scanned at his end he did not hesitate to send another package. I don't know how he got it to the PO on Thursday as it was very late in the day already but he did AND it arrived in my hands today, Saturday!

I of course assured him if the other pack shows up I would send it back to him. Now I of course am elated but I do feel bad that the pack was obviously taken. He said he left it on the dock for the postman... and I clearly think someone saw it and took it. I will say its better it was common ink than the Shoji.

So I am proud to say that it is Saturday and I have not inked my Shoji yet.... I am still deciding on whether to us the Topaz or Sapphire. Ill decide in a few minutes I am sure lol.

Sooooo... long story short is that not only does Pen Chalet have fantastic sales but they ship FAST, pack items well & the customer service is outstanding.

Talk about a good deal... heres a couple of pics. The total for the Shoji, 2 bottles on PeliKan Edelstein & a pack of Field Notes was $188 shipped.