PDA

View Full Version : Video Review: Conklin Duragraph 2014

SliceofPi
April 12th, 2015, 10:28 PM
My allergies are going nuts so the review has some stuffy headed slip ups in it. Sorry about that.

http://youtu.be/QfOdo5C44ac

grandmia
April 21st, 2015, 10:58 AM
Great review thanks. I must admit i do prefer the Parker and Sheaffer in the video as i am a vintage man.

SliceofPi
April 26th, 2015, 08:09 PM
Great review thanks. I must admit i do prefer the Parker and Sheaffer in the video as i am a vintage man.

Well I cant argue with you over the rathers :). With that sad if a fella' wanted an older styled pen without having to hunt or repair I wouldn't blame him for getting this pen.

Saeulf
May 13th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Sweet looking pen! I just might have to pick one up in the near future.

SteveE
May 14th, 2015, 08:48 AM
I still prefer the previous generation of the modern Conklin Duragraph. The pens from around 2002-2008 or so were larger, heavier, and just had more of a vintage look and feel.

Just my preference. YMMV.

Both pens can become very good writers when properly adjusted to your preference.

SliceofPi
May 23rd, 2015, 03:02 AM
I still prefer the previous generation of the modern Conklin Duragraph. The pens from around 2002-2008 or so were larger, heavier, and just had more of a vintage look and feel.

Just my preference. YMMV.

Both pens can become very good writers when properly adjusted to your preference.

Didn't know there was a Duragraph made in 02-08. If you have pics of one I'd like to see it!

SteveE
May 26th, 2015, 07:44 AM
Didn't know there was a Duragraph made in 02-08. If you have pics of one I'd like to see it!

I could do pictures but have no hosting account to post from. If it is really important, PM me an email address and I can send directly to you.