PDA

View Full Version : THE NEW OLD STOCK NEVER USED VINTAGE SHEAFFER SALE (RARE OPPORTUNITY)

Rick Krantz
April 18th, 2015, 12:17 AM
So, we're doing something different this weekend... two sales, one being a bunch of pens I am selling for a fellow collector on consignment, and another regular weekend sale.

This group is the NEW NEVER USED SHEAFFER SALE (unless otherwise noted) they all have been gone thru and checked by me, I did not restore all of these, I am thinking you might want to preserve these, but if you want to use them, just ask for it to come "ready to write" and I will take care of it not problem, no extra charge. I did not polish these either, I will extend that service, no charge if you wish. These all will come with a period correct Sheaffer box, upon request, as they came to me. If you want it, let me know, otherwise, I will not send it.

Okay, payment, Paypal or Square if you would like to try.

shipping, US domestic, $4.00 first class, $7.00 priority, International $10.00

First I want it email to ckrantz3@msn.com gets it.

Payment expected within 24 hours, please.

Okay.. enjoy... left to right.....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/april18/april18sheaffer.jpg

S1 Sheaffer Snorkel in maroon, Valiant tag, conical two tone M5 14K nib. ITEM PRICE $90

S2 Sheaffer Snorkel in maroon, sticker around section, medium, M2 non conical 14K sheaffer medium nib. ITEM PRICE $80

S3 Sheaffer Snorkel in black, Admiral tag, M2 14K non conical medium nib. ITEM PRICE $80

S4 Sheaffer Snorkel in black, no tag, no sticker. this one shows signs of being dipped, but no other signs of use, or ink. medium 14K non conical nib. ITEM PRICE $65

S5 Sheaffer lifetime TD in blue, stickered "medium" section, remaining gummy sticker on barrel, some wax on pen cap and barrel, i guess from storage? dusty, could use a polish. knob looks marked slight. Large 14K two tone non conical lifetime nib. ITEM PRICE $75

S6 Sheaffer Admiral (not sure this is the right tag) in blue, TD filler, stickered section "medium" two tone feather touch 5 medium nib, super clear section. ITEM PRICE $50

S7 Sheaffer Statesman lifetime model, in blue, nice large two tone 14K non conical nib. Vacuum filler, it has not been restored, it does like water, so I figure it is working. If you decide to use it, I would always recommend service. superb condition. ITEM PRICE $65

S8 Sheaffer craftsman set in golden stripe. I love this set, it is awesome. You see the pencil cost almost as much as the pen! anyway, super minty condition, Sheaffer 33 14K fine point (sticker says fine, I would sa extra fine) never inked, pencil is equally as minty. ITEM PRICE $75

S9 Sheaffer craftsman in maroon (Withdrawn)

S10 Sheaffer TD style pencil, wide band, new with sticker ITEM PRICE $20

S11 Sheaffer craftsman set in green. This one is "sorta new" the pen barrel was damaged, and I had another clean barrel, the nib is new, the feed is new, the section is a replacement. Pencil is new and stickered. cap on pen shows some light marks. 14K feather touch 5 two tone medium non conical nib. ITEM PRICE $50

S12 Sheaffer lady strato ballpoint, no refill but new and stickered. ITEM PRICE $20

S13 USED Sheaffer tucky set, vacuum fill, this set is a tag along to the sale. It seems to fill, writes nice, conical 14K fine point, clip on pen ever so slightly loose, but so cute, figured I would finish the sale off with it. Real clean, with exception to the filler knob on pen, it has some marks. ITEM PRICE $60

Zeroxevo
April 18th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Too bad none of them are EFs. I would pull trigger if there are some snorkel EFs