PDA

View Full Version : New Mexico Pen Collerctor's Club, Next Meeting - May 16th 2015

Chi Town
April 19th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Hi, This is just a Note to let everyone know that the next New Mexico Pen Collector's Club ( NMPCC ) meeting will be held on Saturday May 16th 2015 @ 2:00pm to 4:30pm.

The location will be different from our normal facility...... There is no problem with our current facility, we are just having a change of scenery! The location for this meeting will be; The Flying Star Cafe
10700 Corrales Rd, NW
Corrales, NM 87114
505-938-4717

The Theme of this meeting will be; How to Overhaul / Repair a Parker Vacumatic Fountain Pen, by Mike Smukula. Please be prepared to take notes, and I will provide you with step by step directions so that you can take them home. In the event you decide to do one of these repairs yourself, you will have all the steps necessary along with what tools you will need as well as where to pick them up at.

Any questions? Please e-mail myself @ MIkesVintagePens@Gmail.com or just call me at 505-263-9591, "Mike"

All other aspects of our meetings will be intact, for example the Buy, Sell and Trade table.........

Warmest Regards,
And
Happy Collecting,
Mike