PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc 145 Chopin with box and papers for sale or trade

PeppWaves03
September 6th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Up for sale is my Montblanc Chopin 145. It has been inked once and I still have the ink cartridges it came with and the stickers on the pen. I received it as a present and dont use it because of the gold. I would rather have a Lamy 2000. So my hope is to sell this pen and buy a Lamy 2000 and a Pilot Vanishing Point in Black Matte. If you have any questions please let me know.

Here are the specs to the pen:

Montblanc Meisterstuck "Chopin" (145) Black and Gold Fountain Pen Meisterstuck Hommage A Frederic Chopin, An average size pen for either a ladies or Gentleman's size of hand, 14K gold nib with platinum inlay, Barrel and cap made of black precious resin, Gold-plated clip and rings Ink Cartridge, Bottled Ink.

All measurements provided are in centimetres (cm). Length Closed (cap on): 14.0 Length Uncapped (cap off): 12.3 Length Capped (or overall length): 15.4 Width (at widest point): 1.4

Shipping will be an extra $15 for Priority shipping with insurance. The box is rather large as it includes the presentation case and CD and warranty papers.

Price is $SOLD