PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Hero Spring Pastels PIF

Sailor Kenshin
April 24th, 2015, 06:08 AM
Nothing scary about this one! Unless you count the fact that it's late in April and still FREEEEZINNNNG.

These Hero pens with the Safari profile are New In Box. The difference between regular Hero-faris and these is, they come in 'Kakuno' colors AND they have a transparent section, so you can see the ink.

Which I find cool as all get-out.

Both are lavender color, one darker in hue, but each is appropriate for the proud display of spring's latest pastel fashion trends.

I love how these write, and also love the proprietary ink carts that are included, which are a sort of muted blue-black. They are sturdy plastic, lightweight, and postable.

There will be two winners chosen at random. Each winner gets one pen and a set of six carts.

USA addresses only, please. Offer remains open one week from today, when winners will be announced. Give me your address through PM when your name is selected, or someone else gets the chance.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7625/17057336839_9347d63d5a_c.jpg

TarBlue
April 24th, 2015, 06:10 AM
Me me me me lol. I would love to have one of these FP to take care of

akapulko2020
April 24th, 2015, 06:27 AM
Awesome pens! Not an entry :-)

(I live in the Mediterranean. It's still cold here too. Feeling any better about the weather now [emoji23] ?)

TerraNoir
April 24th, 2015, 07:21 AM
Not an entry! These are super cute!! But I did have a question, doesn't Hero pens take standard international cartridges? Or is it these particular models?

Sailor Kenshin
April 24th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Not an entry! These are super cute!! But I did have a question, doesn't Hero pens take standard international cartridges? Or is it these particular models?

Good question...I originally bought the regular solid colors of these particular pens because it was REPORTED they use standards. I am now not sure they would fit, and there is ongoing debate regarding this.

They DO also come equipped with converters. Forgot to mention. Thanks.

fqgouvea
April 24th, 2015, 05:40 PM
I love "hero-fari"!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xina
April 25th, 2015, 12:06 AM
:thank_you2: Thank you for offering such a nice PIF - pretty lavender pens! I would love one, as I've never used a real Safari. And purple is such a nice Springtime color.

May you warm up soon!

retrochick
April 26th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Wow, please count me in. What a wonderful PIF! Located in SF, looking for my first sketch/everyday writer. I love the pastel colors! :wave:

Sailor Kenshin
April 29th, 2015, 10:44 AM
We have a couple more days to go....

Cashboxer
April 30th, 2015, 01:47 PM
I would love to have one! Thank you for offering them to us.

Sailor Kenshin
May 1st, 2015, 11:03 AM
Countdown clock is ticking....boxes at the ready...

Sailor Kenshin
May 1st, 2015, 04:54 PM
According to the results of the EenyMeenyMineyMo-inator, out winners are:

Xina and Retrochick.

Please PM me with your address info and your pens will soon be in the mail.

Everyone else, thanks for playing and have a fun weekend.

retrochick
May 2nd, 2015, 11:21 AM
Yay!!!! Wow thank you! Sent you a PM :)

Sailor Kenshin
May 2nd, 2015, 11:33 AM
*tears self away from Derby coverage*

All righty then! Lift-off will be soon.