PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Wet Noodle: Wahl #2 Gold Lever Filler, Zigzag Pattern

AZBennett
April 28th, 2015, 08:36 PM
Disclaimer: I am a self-trained pen repairman who's been about this business for the better part of a year now. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and precision. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified. Questions are always welcome.

Wahl Gold Filled Lever Filler - This is an absolute stunning example of an Art Deco writing instrument. The pen itself is in excellent condition free of major flaws as evidenced by the photos. There are very few microscratches on the pen itself and no other wear marks or issues to report. The nib is a lovely flexible Wahl #2 14K masterpiece that truly provides a huge range of line variation. It is capable of XF lines with featherlight pressure to the paper, spreads to F lines with just a bit more pressure then through the entire range of widths up to BBB+ maxing out around 2.1-2.2mm. While the nib is a wet noodle it is also very easy to control to get specific line variation and the feed can keep up with the demands of the nib. The pen is small in my hands but posts very well offsetting the size of the pen nicely and I was able to write over a full page of script without my hand fatiguing from the pen size. This is an absolute wonder of a pen, perfect for anyone that loves the style and class of the vintage metal pens and wants the ability to write some lovely calligraphy or Spencerian. - 200 USD includes shipping to Continental United States.
Payment via Paypal only
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
May 4th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Mother's Day Price Drop to 175 USD including CONUS shipping through Friday, 5/8.

AZBennett
May 8th, 2015, 12:39 PM
May 8th and 9th only, 155 USD shipping included to CONUS

AZBennett
May 10th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Price Drop 180 USD Shipping included to CONUS.

RayCornett
May 10th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Do you notice that your price drop today is $25 more than the previous price drop of $155?

worddict
May 10th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Hi,

Have sent PM.

THanks

AZBennett
May 10th, 2015, 09:08 PM
The 155 was a special Mother's Day only price drop for May 8th and 9th. Clearly marked as such.

AZBennett
May 14th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Price Reduced to 170 USD shipping included to CONUS.