PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Notification???

tandaina
April 28th, 2015, 09:31 PM
OK guys, help?

At the top under Notifications it says I have one unread message, that I assume one of you fine people sent to me.

So I click on the notification which takes me to the inbox... Where it shows no unread messages. I'm stuck, how do I either find the message or get rid of the notification?

migo984
April 28th, 2015, 09:38 PM
Is it a reply to a message on an earlier page of your InBox? I had that & I thought there were no new messages, only to find someone had replied to a much earlier message thread & I finally found it on page 5.

tandaina
April 28th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Yup, just figured it out. It was back on page 2.

So is there a way for it to bump threads to the TOP when there is a reply? It would sure make things easier.

migo984
April 28th, 2015, 09:46 PM

So is there a way for it to bump threads to the TOP when there is a reply? It would sure make things easier.

Agreed. I don't know how, so if anyone has the answer I'd love to know. I find the PM system a bit flakey in all honesty. It's not at all intuitive either.

earthdawn
April 28th, 2015, 09:47 PM

LOL... I know what you mean... since it was my PM :)

When you replied it kept the reply with our original PM from a couple of months ago and instead of moving the PM thread to the top it left it in date order where it was.

Ill have to see if there is a default setting that is causing that.

PS... Ill post my happy dance photo tomorrow if UPS cooperates and gets here before work !