PDA

View Full Version : one week to go

Morgaine
April 30th, 2015, 01:55 PM
I've rediscovered some Spitting image episodes on youtube! One episode, the leader of the Labour Party was a Traffic Cone :jester:

Anyway, I'm already bored of the politics, but I will vote.

carlc
April 30th, 2015, 02:18 PM
I've rediscovered some Spitting image episodes on youtube! One episode, the leader of the Labour Party was a Traffic Cone :jester:

Anyway, I'm already bored of the politics, but I will vote.

Ed's not even that animated!

Scrawler
May 3rd, 2015, 09:20 AM
I am about to go to the polls to vote for a new party leader.

Holsworth
May 7th, 2015, 08:49 AM
I submitted my postal vote last week. Other half was encouraged by the amount of people at the polling station voting for the first time.

Morgaine
May 7th, 2015, 05:39 PM
I do hope it is a large turnout. I also hope it is one way or another, rather than second best coalition and possible 2nd election later in the year (I wonder how much it costs for an election to be staged).

Morgaine
May 7th, 2015, 08:33 PM
Ha, 80 votes!!

Holsworth
May 8th, 2015, 02:17 AM
I think the over all turn-out will be disappointing. So far the highest I've seen is 71% for Brighton. Most are around 65%.

Morgaine
May 8th, 2015, 02:50 AM
Please let Al-Zebabist Nation of Ooog have over 80 votes!

Morgaine
May 8th, 2015, 02:56 AM
Even a dead man can get more votes than the lib dem candidate in .... ah, might have been a typo on the bbc....

Morgaine
May 8th, 2015, 03:12 AM

This is what I saw last night. However, whoever typed it up, left off the 1... 801 votes.

Scrawler
May 8th, 2015, 06:45 AM
Well it has been a circus. I have enjoyed it from afar and look forward to the fallout.

Holsworth
May 8th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Well it has been a circus. I have enjoyed it from afar and look forward to the fallout.

Fancy a lodger for the next 5 years so I can watch from afar as well, rather than living with the result?!

carlc
May 8th, 2015, 02:45 PM

Fancy a lodger for the next 5 years so I can watch from afar as well, rather than living with the result?!

You mean it's not going to be milk and honey like Dave promised?

Scrawler
May 8th, 2015, 08:09 PM

If you can put up with being in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by wildlife. This place I live in could be very difficult for an English person to adapt to.

Morgaine
September 20th, 2015, 05:26 PM
... and now the opposition have Corbyn (women only carriages, anyone?)