PDA

View Full Version : How to edit Thread Title?

Saintpaulia
September 11th, 2012, 07:33 PM
How do I change the thread title of a pen that had been for sale and now is not? I've looked and looked to see how others have put "sold" on their thread title, but don't see anyway of doing that.

dannzeman
September 11th, 2012, 09:57 PM
After you select "Edit Post", look for "Go Advanced". Once you click that the title should become editable.

Saintpaulia
September 12th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Hey there Dann, many thanks. I figured it out with your help! Breck

Saintpaulia
September 14th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Hmmm....doesn't seem to have changed. I changed the title of the original posting but did not find a way to change the THREAD's title. The thread's title is up above the message box and in high-lighted mode - i.e. when you clik on it, it just takes you to the thread, in a circle.

dannzeman
September 17th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Sorry, I was under the assumption every use was able to edit the title. I looked in the forum settings and users can only edit the title within 5 minutes of publishing their post. I did add prefixes to posts in the For Sale forum. When you create or edit a post you should see the following:
Let me know if you can or can't change the prefix. Also, you'll probably have to be in the Advanced Editing mode.

Saintpaulia
September 18th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Dann, I cannot see the window come up that you linked. There is no way to change the thread title from where I sit. Even in advanced. I just never could get that window you linked to to show.

Saintpaulia
September 29th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Still trying to find out how others can edit their thread title to put SOLD there. So far the instructions I've received have not made any sense and my thread remains as it was... any Help? Others are editing their threads to show SOLD so I know there is some way to do it.