PDA

View Full Version : Collection Sell-Off

JoeFromNashville
May 1st, 2015, 02:40 PM
I've decided to take my collection in a new direction, so I'm selling off some stuff that doesn't really fit to make room for some new acquisitions. Here goes:

1. Nakaya Portable Writer (with clip), Solid Black Ebonite, Medium Nib, original box/Kimono/converter, etc. Gently used, good as new. Grab a Nakaya discount. $500. (Don't be shocked, nothing against Nakaya, I just want a different one).
2. Sheaffer Legacy Heritage, Gold-filled Cap with Matte Black Body (limited edition). 14k Fine Nib, tuned by Mike Masuyama. Touchdown Fill converter. $220.
3. Sheaffer Legacy Heritage, Solid Black with Gold Trim, squeeze converter, 14k Broad Masuyama Stub, $200.
4. Ruby Red Lamy Studio Limited Edition with 14k fine nib, $90. Minor scuffing on body (under clip, as is typical with studios). Great writer. No converter. Previously retailed for $140 with the gold nib but no longer available.

Pictures of these pens can be found in the gallery "Collection" on my blog. You may have to scroll through the slideshow; sorry, I'd post here but I'm on the road.

http://www.gentlemanstationer.com/collection-gallery/my8y1tn1f5r6d1v73dxmzypuo8532x

Happy to answer any questions. Please PM me or e-mail me at vintagegentleman@icloud.com.