PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Flex: Wahl Eversharp Ringtop

AZBennett
May 2nd, 2015, 10:49 AM
Disclaimer: I am a self-trained pen repairman who's been about this business for the better part of a year now. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and precision. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified. Questions are always welcome.

Wahl Eversharp Ringtop - This is a wonderful pen originally in yellow and black celluloid, the yellow has darkened to an orangish-brown in some spots, and there is light wear in the form of micro-scratches and scuffs. Beyond this, the pen is truly a joy to write with. The nib is a Wahl 2 14K vintage super flex produces F-BBB+ lines maxing out ~2.1mm. The feed is original as far as I can tell and is adequate for this pen, it easily keeps up with the nib which is a little on the wet side. The lever, cap bands and ringtop are all in good working condition and the cap posts well making this smallish pen easy to write with for someone with larger hands. This is a fantastic pen if you wish to explore calligraphy, Spencerian or merely add a touch of style to your handwriting. - 80 USD
*combine with the Vintage Moore from the below listing for 120 USD shipping included:
http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/11567-Vintage-Flex-Moore-Mabie-Todd-Weidlich
Payment via Paypal only
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
May 3rd, 2015, 06:49 AM
ON HOLD pending payment