View Full Version : Noodler's Blue Ghost

Uncle Bud
May 3rd, 2015, 02:45 PM
I received this yesterday, sso this is just a quick review:

Nicely lubricated, nib feels very smooth

No Show/Bleedthrough

Very little feathering, even on copy paper

VERY luminous, well suited to it's purpose

I will be using this in a preppy marker pen on my electronic equipment, writes on all my equipment

Kids would love this ink, I'm thinkking messages from Santa at Christmas and the like.

Sorry guys, couldn't resist that one.

Cheers,

Bud.

migo984
May 3rd, 2015, 03:41 PM
HaHa :) Now the thing is, did you write a secret review for real? :-)

Uncle Bud
May 4th, 2015, 03:56 AM
HaHa :) Now the thing is, did you write a secret review for real? :-)

Hi Migo984. There is half a review there, I had planned on using my wee disposable blacklight to take the photo. Halfway through writing the review though the batteries gave up in the blacklight. I was about to just give up, when I thought it would maybe make some people laugh if I just posted a straight review of an invisible ink, so I just uploaded the picture without the black light.

I hope it made some people smile.

Cheers,

Bud.

naimitsu
May 6th, 2015, 09:53 PM
Hi Migo984. There is half a review there, I had planned on using my wee disposable blacklight to take the photo. Halfway through writing the review though the batteries gave up in the blacklight. I was about to just give up, when I thought it would maybe make some people laugh if I just posted a straight review of an invisible ink, so I just uploaded the picture without the black light.

I hope it made some people smile.

Cheers,

Bud.

Hi Bud,
The review definitely made my day when I read it! Sammyo and I were joking about shining a black light on the screen to see if that would work :-)

The best part is that the other half just bought a bottle and was playing around with it the day before you posted your review!

This was a very well timed coincidence!