PDA

View Full Version : The Wembley Fountain Pen

Scrawler
May 11th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Here is my review of The Wembley Fountain Pen in pdf format.

Lady Onogaro
May 11th, 2015, 03:14 PM
That is one of the best reviews I have ever read of a pen (in terms of the production of the review, that is). I learned about about that pen and others of that period. Thanks so much for it.

Scrawler
May 11th, 2015, 03:28 PM
That is one of the best reviews I have ever read of a pen (in terms of the production of the review, that is). I learned about about that pen and others of that period. Thanks so much for it.

Thank you. That is very kind of you to say so.

Mags
May 12th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Sadly the pdf link does not work from Tappatalk. I will try to log in later from a laptop.

corbaelliptica
June 23rd, 2021, 01:52 AM
Hello,

New to the forum. This the first review I read. Really, really good and extremely informative.

Thank you so much for writing it.

gloucesterman-18
October 26th, 2021, 03:55 PM
Interesting review. Particularly enjoyed the details and the assistance in understanding British monetary system.

Out of curiosity, any idea the value, in USD of the time and today, of the Pound Sterling?

Thank you for a very nice review.

Scrawler
October 29th, 2021, 06:47 AM
Interesting review. Particularly enjoyed the details and the assistance in understanding British monetary system.

Out of curiosity, any idea the value, in USD of the time and today, of the Pound Sterling?

Thank you for a very nice review.

According to the University of Wyoming in 1929 1 pound was worth US$6.11. So one shilling was equivalent to 50 cents.

Cyril
December 3rd, 2021, 01:35 PM
That pen looks very appealing to me as It has the usual "vintage classic pen" look of designer of the time. Very nine review too.