PDA

View Full Version : Retail Therapy to recover from my trauma.

inkyletters
May 12th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Today I was forced to fill TWO blue books using only a black ballpoint pen. Needless to say the pyschological damage is severe and the resulting hand cramp is even worse. As such, I am treating myself to a nice ink spree on inkbytheml.squarespace.com. Of the less avalible inks like sailor, INWZ, retired OS, and others which do you suggest? I tend to like purples and greens the best, though I have a soft spot for a good grey.

Thanks!

Cob
May 12th, 2015, 12:47 PM
My sympathies; have a look at Chrissy's review of Pelikan Edelstein Amethyst - looks to be lovely.

Cob

Newjelan
May 13th, 2015, 03:46 AM
I had a traumatic day yesterday and now Edelstein Amethyst and a TWSBI 580 Al in purple are on their way. More expensive but less damaging to my health than the bottle of wine I had my eye on.

inlovewithjournals
May 13th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Have fun on your ink spree! And thanks for mentioning inkbytheml - new site for me! I may need some retail therapy too.... ;)

Silverbreeze
May 13th, 2015, 10:03 AM
I had a traumatic day yesterday and now Edelstein Amethyst and a TWSBI 580 Al in purple are on their way. More expensive but less damaging to my health than the bottle of wine I had my eye on.

Possibly cheaper long term who has bottles in Stock both Goulet and Anderson were marked out of stock

Lady Onogaro
May 13th, 2015, 10:43 AM
It looks like Goldspot still has it.

www.goldspot.com

http://www.goldspot.com/products/pelikan-refills-edelstein-2015-ink-of-the-year-amethyst

Fahrney's seems to have it, too. (you can also go through Amazon).

Silverbreeze
May 13th, 2015, 12:36 PM
It looks like Goldspot still has it.

www.goldspot.com

http://www.goldspot.com/products/pelikan-refills-edelstein-2015-ink-of-the-year-amethyst

Fahrney's seems to have it, too. (you can also go through Amazon).

Not hurting for ink will wait for a Brian to have it:-)

Not done with my Akkerman yet so not checking Vanness. If I go there I will end up buying another Akkerman bottle

Steph
May 13th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Longest Day.
I'm waiting for the Akkerman ink inventory to come in to Anderson Pens, then there will be retail therapy indeed.

Newjelan
May 15th, 2015, 04:26 AM

Possibly cheaper long term who has bottles in Stock both Goulet and Anderson were marked out of stock

I bought mine from Cult Pens in the UK. I'm in Australia and no longer use Goulet Pens as their shipping charges are prohibitive. Cult Pens provide service that is second to none (No affiliation) & deliveries (17,000 kms) usually arrive in 3 or 4 business days.