PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Franklin-Christoph Penvelope Six in SaddleBoot Brown Leather

Zhivago
May 16th, 2015, 07:01 PM
For sale is a Franklin-Christoph Penvelope Six in SaddleBoot Brown leather. It was used lightly and is in excellent condition with no significant wear beyond the usual minor 'imperfections' leather has from normal use and even when new. I think the wear looks a bit worse in my mediocre pictures than it actually is in person. I believe F-C also make their leather goods to have something of a worn or distressed look.

For more information on the Penvelope, see F-C's site.
http://www.franklin-christoph.com/penvelope-six.html

The pens in my pictures (not included with the Penvelope) include a Pelikan M800, Pilot 823 and Stipula Etruria; all oversized pens. The Penvelope can accommodate larger pens like those three. One nice feature is that the Penvelope expands a bit; so, if a pen is in too tight or too low, you can usually force it out easily enough from the bottom of its slot. This extra space can perhaps be used to hold some other small items besides pens. The Penvelope Six will come in its original box (which has some wear). $40, including shipping in the USA.