PDA

View Full Version : BMB

dougscott
May 20th, 2015, 08:22 AM
I've known pen makers who boast that they turned out four or five pens in a night. Lagging far behind, this was a "six day pen" -- I'm not speedy, but I love the process!

This is Brown Mallee Burl trimmed in nickel silver and malachite Trustone. It is fitted with a Fine JoWo nib. The cap is fully lined in acrylic to keep the nib fresh!

Thanks for looking!

Doug

necrotic
May 20th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Gorgeous

irayfz6
May 21st, 2015, 05:51 AM
That is a beautiful pen!

Sammyo
June 3rd, 2015, 11:12 AM
Wow! I just let out a litle bit of wee!!!!

That is stunning! That is now seriously in my list of favourite pens. The wood grain and colour offset by the green and silver... I want one! I think I might just go and take a cold shower now...

Newjelan
June 6th, 2015, 01:17 AM

That is stunning! That is now seriously in my list of favourite pens. The wood grain and colour offset by the green and silver... I want one! I think I might just go and take a cold shower now...

WAY too much information.

Lovely pen by the way.

dougscott
June 9th, 2015, 05:43 PM

I laughed out loud, but yeah -- I'd rather not visualize that one. Unfortunately ( but fortunately for me), that one is in the hands of its new owner.

New ones on the way, though. Thanks for the ecstatic, if somewhat leaky, praise -- it's what keeps me slaving over a hot lathe!

Doug