PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Flex: Eversharp Skyline Pen and Pencil Set

AZBennett
May 20th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Disclaimer: I am a self-trained pen repairman who's been about this business for the better part of a year now. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and precision. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified. Questions are always welcome.

Eversharp Skyline Black with Black/Green Striated Cap - This is a stunning vintage pen and pencil set, I have conducted repairs on the pen to return it to working condition and I believe the pencil is in working condition however I don't have the correct lead size to test it. The pen has a Fine Eversharp "Banner" nib that is easily flexible, what I would term Super Flex, just shy of Wet Noodle. It flexes past BBB maxing out 2.0mm and shows great responsiveness. This is a fully functional art deco writing instrument that is perfect for someone who is interested in adding some great flourishes to their writing or wants to take their calligraphy on the road with them. - 125 USD Shipping included to CONUS

Payment via Paypal only
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

AZBennett
May 27th, 2015, 01:55 PM
Bump

AZBennett
May 27th, 2015, 11:17 PM
On Hold Pending Payment