PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Flex: 2 Moore's

AZBennett
May 21st, 2015, 11:32 AM
Disclaimer: I am a self-trained pen repairman who's been about this business for the better part of a year now. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and precision. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified. Questions are always welcome.

1. Moore Pen Co. with Maniflex Nib - This is a very nice lever filler that provides some wonderful line variation for those interested in accenting their handwriting. The celluloid has some minor microscratches and is slightly discolored as can be seen in the photos. There is a light monogram of "IRENE SEUTTER" on the side of the pen. I did not attempt to remove the monogram, though it is missing the "leg" of the R from normal use as the monogram is not very deep. The nib and feed are quite adequate for both XF/F writing with light pressure and BB+ with pressure. It is slightly scratchy due to it's XF/F nib but it doesn't detract from the writing experience. - 55 USD

Payment via Paypal only
Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

fqgouvea
May 21st, 2015, 01:29 PM
PM sent on the second one.

Fernando

AZBennett
May 21st, 2015, 01:58 PM
Moore with Royal Nib ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT

AZBennett
May 21st, 2015, 02:30 PM
2. Moore Pen Co. #83 with Royal Nib - SOLD

AZBennett
May 25th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Remaining Moore Pen Co. Lever Filler reduced to 50 USD

Hawk
May 25th, 2015, 01:08 PM
I would snag pen #1 but I checked out my collection and found out I had the sister pen from you. The slight discoloration (which is common) gives the pen some class; kind of like gray hair in older men.

AZBennett
June 4th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Combine this pen with the Moore w/Mabie Todd #2 Nib in this listing (fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/12101-Vintage-Budget-Flex-Moore-amp-Watermans) for 100 USD shipping included to CONUS

AZBennett
June 9th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Remaining Moore Pen Co. Lever Filler reduced to 45 USD