PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan in Belgium?The Netherlands

Blastmaster1972
May 23rd, 2015, 07:30 AM
Dear FPgeeks!

Does anybody know of a "real" (as in: not online) shop in Belgium, or the South of the Netherlands, where I can actually hold and see Pelikan pens?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jos

Buster99
May 23rd, 2015, 03:13 PM
Hello Jos,

That will be quite difficult, have not found a well stocked shop myself.
If however you go to Aachen there are several shops that have a reasonable collection.
There is a shopping mall opposite the "Elisenbrunne" where they have a nice collection and there should be another shop in the "Kleinmarschierstrasse".
The latter one I have not yet been able to visit. The Pelican website may give more addresses in Aachen.

I hope this helps,

Best Regards,
Marc

erpe
May 23rd, 2015, 10:25 PM
Of course http://www.lacouronneducomte.nl/webstore/main/pelikan-c-1_271.html
if you drop them a mail or a chat, you can check what they have in store before you hop in the car (or train, the store is sort of firm walking distance from the station)

jos
May 27th, 2015, 07:11 AM
Well, there are two well stocked real fountain pen shops in Antwerp, belgium:

- Penworld / Rombouts-Neyrinck (Paardenmarkt 112-116, 2000 Antwerpen, tel: + 32 3 232 33 88) (www.penworld.be)
- Pen & Pencil (Melkmarkt 35, 2000 Antwerpen; Tel:03 227 05 10)

I am quite sure that Penworld has most of the current Pelikan fountain pens displayed in the shop.

Hope this helps

Buster99
May 27th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Hello Jos,

I had completely forgotten to mention La Couronne du Comte in Tilburg,
That would indeed be a good choice as member erpe pointed out and quite a bit nearer to your hometown.
I have not had an opportunity to visit the shop yet but I made several orders via the webshop which were all handled to the utmost satisfaction.
Very correct and service friendly!

Best Regards,
Marc

da vinci
May 27th, 2015, 03:18 PM
Hello Jos,

I had completely forgotten to mention La Couronne du Comte in Tilburg,
That would indeed be a good choice as member erpe pointed out and quite a bit nearer to your hometown.
I have not had an opportunity to visit the shop yet but I made several orders via the webshop which were all handled to the utmost satisfaction.
Very correct and service friendly!

Best Regards,
Marc

+1 on this. No affiliation but a very satisfied customer :)

The Good Captain
May 28th, 2015, 02:15 AM
How about P W Akkerman in Den Haag? A wonderful shop and well worth a visit - we were lucky to be able to go last year.

Blastmaster1972
May 30th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the tips, people.

I will check them out!

Kind regards,

Jos

Blastmaster1972
July 21st, 2015, 01:48 AM

- I couldn't visit any of the shops yet.
- I did order a Montblanc Meisterstück 145 90th Anniversary edition with a bottle of 90th Anniversary "Permanent Grey" ink from "Appelboom pennen" online. ( caught that name in "SBRE Brown"'s videos) Good & fast service, pen & ink arrived 2 days later.
- I also ordered a Pelikan M600 Souverän, some bottles of ink, and 2 books (one about Pelikan, the other "FP of the world" by A. Lambrou) from "La Couronne du Compte". Pen was not in stock, the other items arrived promptly 2 days after ordering. Pen will arrive later this week.

Thanks for the tips, they proved useful!

Kind regards,

Jos

PSmith
July 29th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Timmermans in Gent (Kortemunt)