PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Flex: Wahl-Eversharp Doric Junior

AZBennett
May 27th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Disclaimer: I am a self-trained pen repairman who's been about this business for the better part of a year now. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and precision. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified. Questions are always welcome.

Wahl-Eversharp Doric Junior Black with Signature Nib - One of the most iconic of the vintage pens, considered by some to be the ultimate Art Deco writing instrument; this pen features the lovely facets and elegant interwoven cap bands. Being a Junior it is somewhat small, but posted it fits nicely even in my hands. The nib is a Signature Nib, with the Signature at the base of the nib rather then scrawled diagonally along the nib. This nib is the smoothest vintage nib I have been lucky enough to come across. It easily flexes with minimal pressure but is supremely controllable and responsive. It ranges from a F all the way to BBB, a Super-Flex for sure bordering on Wet Noodle softness, flex and responsiveness. The barrel is clean and quite dark with very light microscratches. The cap is has faded to a lighter black and there is some plate loss on the clip and cap bands. Other than those minor defects this pen is in wonderful, working condition ready to provide hours of fantastic vintage flex writing. - 175 USD

Payment via Paypal only
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

Open to reasonable offers via PM.

ainterne
May 28th, 2015, 09:11 AM
PM sent...If it's as nice as the last one I bought from you, I cant wait to get my hands on it.

AZBennett
May 28th, 2015, 09:37 AM
On Hold Pending Payment