PDA

View Full Version : ESTERBROOK SALE 5/28/15!

blazingthrough
May 28th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Up for sale today are two Esterbrooks:

1) Esterbrook CX-100 Black with a 2556 nib (in the pictures, it's the one with the horizontal numbers). The pen is in good condition with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and the cap. The nib has been used, but is in working condition and writes a firm, fine line. It measures about 5" long capped. It takes Esterbrook cartridges (not provided), but can also be used eyedroppered (what I have been doing, and it works great). Selling for $22.

2) Esterbrook LJ Black Bell System Property with a 2556 nib (in the pictures, it's the one with vertical numbers). The pen is in excellent condition with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and cap, and has fully intact jewels on the top and bottom. It measures about 5" long capped. The sac and lever have been replaced and the pen is ready to write. The nib is in excellent condition and writes a firm, fine line. Selling for $28.

Shipping is $5 (contact me if you need me to ship internationally). Do not PM me, but email me at thestationeryfreak@gmail.com if you would like the pen or for further info/questions.

elaineb
May 28th, 2015, 09:23 PM
Just a quick note, that I bought a lovely CX-100 from Blazingthrough last month, and found that Platinum converters fit it perfectly. I'm not a big fan of eyedropper pens, so if someone is on the fence about getting one because of the lack of cartridge, there are good alternatives.

blazingthrough
May 30th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Thank you elaineb!

And :bump: :)