PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Vintage Budget Flex: Moore & Watermans

AZBennett
June 1st, 2015, 08:13 AM
Disclaimer: I am a self-trained pen repairman who's been about this business for the better part of a year now. The pens I am offering up aren't usually Mint/Near Mint/Excellent condition and the prices reflect that fact. These were user grade pens from a bygone era. My attempt is to bring them back to life in the hopes that they will be used as the wonderful tools of creation they once were. Where applicable I use Richard Binders website for repair information, Pen Identification and a myriad of other nuggets of wisdom. I have replaced the sacs in these pens, cleaned and polished them. They have been reassembled with care and precision. All my writing samples are conducted by myself or my wife and with the pen featured in this classified. Questions are always welcome.

1. Moore Servo Pen with Mabie Todd & Co #2 nib - This is an excellent budget flex pen, providing wonderful line variation due to a fantastic Mabie Todd & Co flex nib that writes a F/M and flexes out to approx. BBB. The nib is in remarkable condition and the feed easily keeps up with the nibs flex capabilities. The pen itself is a user grade pen with several cosmetic issues. First, a prior owner broke the cap clip and then filed the metal down also filing some of the celluloid with it. Second, there is some celluloid crazing on the cap as well though it hasn't cracked through yet. Lastly, there are more than usual dings on the barrel of the pen, I was able to buff out some of them but a few were left over. Regardless, this is still a fantastic writer with tons of flex potential. - [60 USD] REDUCED to 55 USD

Payment via Paypal only
Shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail - $5.95 USD.
Will combine shipping on multiple pen purchases.
Will consider international shipping on a case by case basis (PM me for specifics).

AZBennett
June 4th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Combine pen 1. Moore Servo Pen with Mabie Todd & Co #2 nib from above with the Moore Pen from this listing (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/11981-Vintage-Flex-2-Moore-s) for 100 USD shipping included to CONUS.

lowks
June 5th, 2015, 12:41 AM
No shipping to international ?

AZBennett
June 5th, 2015, 10:11 AM
I do international shipping on a case by case basis only because I have shipped to certain countries and had issues. Also some people don't want to pay the shipping rates that I have to charge. If you provide me country code I can quote you a shipping cost.

Regards,
Paul

AZBennett
June 5th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Waterman's ON HOLD pending payment

AZBennett
June 6th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Waterman's Sold
Moore Servo w/Mabie Todd nib reduced to 55 USD

AZBennett
June 6th, 2015, 10:36 PM
Moore ON HOLD pending payment