PDA

View Full Version : Fountain Pen Sale 6/1/15 (Esterbrook 2048 flexible, Pilot E95S, etc)

blazingthrough
June 1st, 2015, 08:34 PM
For sale today are:

1) Esterbrook Deluxe Pastel Green Aerometric Fountain Pen with 2556 nib (in near mint condition!). The pen and cap haves some micro scratches, but no visible cracks or scratches on the body, just regular signs of usage. The sac has been replaced and the pen is in fully working condition. Both jewels are fully intact. It measures about 5" long capped. SOLD

2) Esterbrook CX-100 Black with a 2556 nib. The pen is in good condition with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and the cap. The nib has been used, but is in working condition and writes a firm, fine line. It measures about 5" long capped. It takes Esterbrook cartridges (not provided), but can also be used eyedroppered (what I have been doing, and it works great). Selling for $15.

3) Esterbrook LJ Black Bell System Property with a 2556 nib. The pen is in excellent condition with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and cap, and has fully intact jewels on the top and bottom. It measures about 5" long capped. The sac and lever have been replaced and the pen is ready to write. The nib is in excellent condition and writes a firm, fine line. SOLD

4) Esterbrook J Marbled Grey Fountain Pen with 2048 flexible nib. The pen is in excellent condition with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and cap. Both jewels are fully intact and the pen measures about 5" long capped. The sac has been replaced and the pen is ready to write. The nib of course doesn't compare to vintage flex, but it offers some decent line variation (for more info, there are reviews of this nib on fpn forums). SOLD

5) Vintage Pilot E95S with gold-plated steel medium nib. The original sticker, showing M (for Medium) and Pilot is still on the barrel, but can be taken off with some goo-off substance or something of the sort. The pen writes a nice, solid medium line and is in fully working condition. It comes with the vintage con-20 converter and works well. The nib is in good condition, other than some plating for usage, but is fine otherwise (you can see it in the picture). SOLD

Shipping is $5 (contact me if you need me to ship internationally). Do not PM me, but email me at thestationeryfreak@gmail.com if you would like the pen or for further info/questions/would like pictures or writing samples.

blazingthrough
June 2nd, 2015, 09:13 AM
Esterbrook J SOLD.

blazingthrough
June 2nd, 2015, 04:21 PM
Esterbrook LJ SOLD.

blazingthrough
June 3rd, 2015, 05:08 PM
Bump, and the price of the Pilot has been RESUCED.

The other pens are still available!

blazingthrough
June 4th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Esterbrook Deluxe SOLD. Price of Pilot reduced AGAIN to $30.

blazingthrough
June 7th, 2015, 09:10 PM
Esterbrook CX-100 PRICE REDUCED.