PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lamy Studio Brushed Stainless Steel + nibs

top pen
June 2nd, 2015, 10:48 AM
In terms of condition it’s in good condition overall however there is some minor damage near to the clip that occurred when I was cleaning it once (see photo). This damage does not effect for the functionality or longevity of the pen and is purely cosmetic. Except from this the rest of the pen is in mint condition and does not show any scratches or micro scratches.

Nibs wise I’m including 3 nibs a broad nib which writes well (fairly wet), a medium nib that also writes similarly well. Also the original medium nib that came with the pen that’s a little scratchy and writes close to an extra fine. It could do with some smoothing perhaps the tines need opening?

Regarding price the price is £24 and my brake down is the following (all items will be sold as one however this is just to give a rough idea of how the price came about);

Box = £1
Converter = £3
Additional nibs total cost = £6
Pen taking into account condition = £14

Shipping will be an additional cost.
I can provide additional photos and am happy to answer any questions regarding the pen.
Price displayed is in GBP not USD

headchange4u
June 2nd, 2015, 11:08 AM
I'm interested. Do you ship to the US? If so, do you know the approximate shipping cost?

top pen
June 2nd, 2015, 04:00 PM
Unfortunately I have received an offer so it is know on hold

headchange4u
June 3rd, 2015, 06:36 AM
OK. Let me know if it falls through.