PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Montblanc 134 Wartime, Rare Long Ink Window, 14k B stub

ChrisC
June 3rd, 2015, 04:56 PM
Hi, I'm selling a rare Montblanc 134 Wartime Long Ink Window with a 14k Gold B stub nib. It has nice flex, as seen in the writing sample. It was purchased from Rick Propas and the pen was restored by his skillful hands. The telescopic piston holds around 1.9-2.0 mL's of ink, compared with modern piston fill, which hold from 1-1.5 mL's max.

The pen is in excellent condition overall. The flaws are that the cap does not post because the cap and barrel celluloid have aged differently, but the cap screws on no problem. There are also slight nicks to the cap lip, also shown, but absolutely no cracks. The nicks are actually pretty hard to notice. The barrel's inkwindow is long and has excellent, flawless transparency.

If you want, I can make the pen postable by adding some scotch tape to the inside of the cap lip. I originally had this done by Rick Propas, but I have since taken the scotch tape off.

Don't be alarmed by the little whitish bit on the inside of the cap in the picture. That's just a bit of scotch tape, which I can remove for you before I send it.

I am selling it for less than what I paid: $450 shipped to CONUS

Here's the listing that I bought it from: http://www.thepenguinpen.com/montblanc/details/mb3272.jsp

International buyers welcome, but please inquire for details. 1939019391193921939319394

ChrisC
June 5th, 2015, 06:20 PM
bump, price reduced.

ChrisC
June 6th, 2015, 10:26 AM
size comparisons:1946119462

Sumit
July 15th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Hi, do you send in italy?